You've probably noticed that almost all of the posts are gone. Don't expect me to update as much either. I deleted the posts because I only wrote them in the first place to keep track of certain things that I thought were important but wrote them in such a shallow way that no one but me would know the real thoughts going through my head that day. Now I'm letting go, call it giving up if you want, but I still care. I'm just not going to fuss about it anymore. There's still crap happening and emotions running high but I'm not going to let it get to me anymore. I'll probably still try to help if someone needs me to comfort them or something, but I'm really not important in any of this. I'm only in this because the people I care about are involved...but they don't really need me. I might only make things worse.