I was being annoyed by someone today....he randomly started saying that I was jealous of a certain 'couple'. I don't even know why he brought it up...I can't think of anything I did the entire day that could lead him to thinking that....and then another someone has to come in and say no she's not jealous of ------ cuz she has ________. Gosh....why can't she just drop that subject? So then he starts bothering me about ________. Saying things like 'You two don't go together.' and 'He's too good for you.' YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT ALREADY?? I already know that ________ is too good for me. It's not like I going for him or anything.....both ------ and ________ already have someone they like so why can't people just stop pairing me up with them? ...of course better them than anyone else....but still they already have someone. And I AM NOT JEALOUS. I'm even happy for them. ^_^