IT'S FRIDAY. COMPS ARE OVER. WOOT!! I think I did okay on my Japanese comp (except for the part I just blanked out on -.-'') I found out I got a 136/140 and 60/60 on my math comp. ^_^ And English turned out a lot better than I expected. The powerpoint was kinda messed up. The fonts didn't come out like they were supposed to so a lot of the words got bigger -.-'' but it still looked okay. =] People said I did really well with my song (even though I felt my voice was shaking by the end of it) and it was really fun ^_^ Numb with acoustic wasn't that bad...I hope. Thanks to Josh for tunning my guitar...again. X] I made my mommy (EMILYYY!!!!<3) proud at least. =D And I sang a part of 'Please Be Mine' for Shivvy in the morning (which she mentioned in her blog) but I couldn't remember how the strumming went. T-T IMUNA PRACTICE IT AND BE ALL PRO AT THAT SONG BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND. (cuz we have a long weekend!! ^_^) Afterschool: Izzy left me stuck with Chris. And then just when I ask how things could get any worse, my sister comes along. whhoooppeee -_______- Goshhh...it wouldn't have been so bad if Chris would just stop INTERPRETING THINGS THE WRONG WAY. <__< Chris finally got to leave and it was about 1:00 so I decided to go to movie night. =] At first I was sitting in the back cuz I coudln't find anyone T-T Then I went to go sit by Jeremy but then I wanted to lean on something so I go over and lie back on the table leg next to Josh. I didn't talk to him though....didn't really talk to anyone. Dunno why but I just didn't feel like it. I don't think it was depression though. Cuz today was pretty good. What would there be to be depressed about...? =]
People went to visit Joysson today...I just finished talking to Emily about it. =] I wish I could go visit him next time...Shivvy's gonna go too...but we don't know each other at all. It's just be really weird O.o but still I pray for him every night. It's the least I could do. =/ PRAY FOR JOYSON. <3