TUESDAY- Random things at random parts of the day: Before school: Came to school early cuz I forgot to do my science hw =P Then I went to sleep...er..tried to at least...and then Chris got mad cuz I said I didn't notice him...and then HE SAT ON ME -___- XD and then took my bracelet...which he gave back later cuz it was too emo for him <__< We listened to Alice Zuo's ipod. At first I was like 'country? O.o' but then I remembered it was Alice's ipod and she has all the awesome 'country' songs. We listened to 'Before he Cheats' I luv that song!! =DD and then it was stuck in my head all day. PE- WE WON A GAME!! We score three goals..and you won't believe who scored the second one...the first was Dustin, and I scored the last one...but the second one was scored by.........CATHERINE!! =O =O =O *gasp!*...X] Science- I GOT THE FIRST BINGO and a twix. =D The guys were yelling that that was 'impossible cuz he only called 7 elements' XD Lunch- spent most of lunch with Josh and Shivvy. We talked about random stuff and played with the volleyball. =]]] English- Josh didn't hear me when I was reminding him to get his book...but someone else did so he still had it for the bookcheck. Our team got starbursts cuz everyone in our team had their book. =] Afterschool- I ran all the way to CPE to give my sister her lunch -___- then I come back and leave at the same time as Chris...so his car is next to mine at the red light and I see him playing with his dog. It's so cute ^_^
---- ATTENTION: I can't go on the internet after 9:00. ...and I can't go on messenger til after I'm done with all my hw... ...and then I can't talk for more than an hour. -_____-xx So make sure to be online at the right time so I can talk you guys! =D