I haven't posted in while...and there was so much I wanted t opost but didn't get to. =[ Oh well I'll just post them some other time if I feel like it.....but for now I'll just write about my day.
Today: Depressed...all day....morning was bad....and then I thought that at least finally performing our song for science would cheer me up...I was DEAD WRONG. WE SUCKED CRAP....no wait....WE SUCKED MORE THAN CRAP T-T.... So that was it...after that I was just openly depressed....I got a hug from Izzy and Josh during English though to make me feel better...and then I hugged Shivvy and Emily too ^_^.... but then....Chris rejected me; he wouldn't give me a hug. =[[ and then he went on making fun of me again..... ....and...well....he might read this sometime later so I won't write about it here.... .........but let's just say I didn't smile as I waving bye to him.