<body> Photobucket
Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It was rainging again today. =]

It's been a pretty good week at school so far.

But..I'm...scared.
This Friday is the last day before winter break...and I'm scared something bad will happen and it'll turn out something like last year.
Does anyone remember? It was during speech class... Chris? Catherine?
Well, I sat alone in the halls...pretty sad all by myself watching everyone else so happy exchanging gifts, etc....
I remember...Chris came along and gave me chocolate. =] and Catherine spent the whole time in class trying to comfort me. So after a while I left to go to the restroom to calm down and wash off my tearstained face. When I came back and there were some cards and candy sitting on my desk. I still have all of them. =]
It comforted me a lot...but I still felt pretty lonely. In the next period after that (math) I started drawing emo pics.


"Yule Shoot Your Eye Out"
These are your good years
Don't take my advice
You never wanted the nice boys anyway
And I'm of good cheer
'Cause I've been checking my list
The gifts you're receiving from me
Will be
One awkward silence
And two hopes you cry yourself to sleep
Staying up, waiting by the phone
And all I want this year is for you to dedicate your last breath to me
Before you bury yourself alive
Don't come home for Christmas
You're the last thing I wanna see
Underneath the tree
Merry Christmas, I could care less
Happy New Years, baby
You owe me
The best gift I will ever ask for
Don't call me up, when the snow comes down
Its the only thing I want this year
One awkward silence
And two hopes you cry yourself to sleep
Staying up, waiting by the phone
And all I want this year is for you to dedicate your last breath to me
Before you bury yourself alive
Don't come home for Christmas
You're the last thing I wanna see
Underneath the tree
Merry Christmas, I could care less
^I wonder if that was someone's Christmas wish for me last year? Cuz they sure as heck got what they wanted then....
But this year...I want this year to be different.
I've been kinda lonerish but only at snack. I haven't been lonerish at lunch at all all week...(even on Monday which is weird) and I wanna thank the person I've been spending lunch with all week for that. =]
Friday....is supposed to be fun. I've got a date for the movies hehehe ;] *heart*
So Verrett better hurry up and buy the tickets or else Imuna be PISSED.

hahaha this post went from emo to kinda happy. =D

xmichbelx
5:49 PM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo