Yet another 'My Day Today' post. (I started yesterday and finished today so I can't really remember a lot but here goes....)
I had a pretty good day today. And it was raining and rain always makes me happy. ^-^
2nd per - OMJ = Oh my Jesus - me and Emily Hwang singing 'Bulid me up Buttercup to Ms. Jensen's phone XD
3rd per -I GOT A POINT!! W00T! THANKS TO SCOLLY X]
Snack - mehh. Kinda sucked. Well not sucked but nothing good either..just really boring. Should've just went to PE with Izzy and Catherine. =/
4th per - Played basketball. Me and Jessica vs Alex and Joyce...I think we lost by 1 point T-T....
5th per
- Oyama sensei wondered where I was this morning cuz I wasn't there to say good morning and get stamped XD - CPR presentations. ROFL ZACH'S GROUP SHOWED US HOW TO MAKE SUSHI....BY USING PEOPLE XD He made me salt. =] Pauline and Joan were vinegar. Emma and Emiko were sugar...I think. And tehn the guys were rice and the upperclassmen (sempai) And then Zach said we needed to be mixed together he says to 'intermingle' ...so Leo goes and gets Emma and Harrison and he's like 'This is Harrison...' ROFLMAO Zach was like 'You guys are too young. You're only in 8th grade' =P hahaha I agree with him.
6th per - hmm...nothing special....
Lunch -Wandered around looking for Shivvy -when I find her she runs off to go find Zach -.-'' So Chris tells me to sit next to him. =]...and then he insults me some more -.-'' But then he gives me a hug so it's okay. ^_^
7th per - Josh was sleeping....and then Izzy thought he was crying and she was so concerned so we woke him him up XP
Afterschool - My mom forgot about me -.-'' So AliceZuo and I are one of the few left. Zosa finds a snail on a leaf...and then STOPMS ON IT O-O T-T Alice and I named him leaf...and had a moment of silence for him. *sniff* =[
.....I couldn't remember a lot....but oh well. It's a pretty boring post but people have been complaining cuz I haven't updated a lot recently. -.-'