I need better study habits. Sure I get good grades even without studying, but that's not enough. Not for them. It's never enough. Trying to find a balance between my already almost non-existant social life and my studies... but it's not working. Nothing seems to work. No matter how hard I try, I always seem to be doing something wrong.
So, I'm going on a sort of hiatus. I'm not going to be on messenger for a while and I problly won't be able to post as much as I usually do.
I deleted it, but if anyone rememebers the 'perfect' post then you problly know what I'm going to try again. And remember what happened last time? Well, it wasn't pretty. But....what else can I do? This is the only solution I've found and I keep coming back to it. I may not exactly be happy...but I'm not happy now either. But if I can finally get something right, at least someone will be.
My happiness...it doesn't matter to anyone but me. And let's face it, I'm not very important. (which partially explains the "mereexistance")
huh. How ironic. I was listening to songs at random and just now 'What Goes Around Comes Around" started playing. It makes me wonder if I'm being punished for something horrible I've done recently...? And whatever it was, I'm really, really sorry for doing it. I just wish I knew what it was so I could set it right.
Of course, things haven't been completely horrible. It's stupid when all people can see are the bad side of things and just take pity on themselves. I try to always think of the good things that have happened that help me make it through the bad and I'm grateful for every single one of them.
So. Here I go. Let's see how long I can last this time, shall we?