<body> Photobucket
Friday, January 11, 2008
A good Friday X]

I was really really off this morning...but the rest of the day was good. =D
Lunch was awesome...AND IT WAS A FRIDAY LUNCH =O =O =O
Usually Friday's suck, but now there's finally been a break in the trend!! YESSSSS!!! You don't know just what that means to me, but I assure you, it's something good.

Anyways, lunch was fun...first I was really bored, quizzing Tiffany for history and explaining math to her. -.-'' But then Shivvy and Josh came along and I made them stay with us. =] then Catherine and Izzy came along too but Josh scared them away XD Then Vince, Raymond, and Andrew came along and we all listened to Josh tell the story about a slut and how she's only 15 and has already had sex like 300 times O.o Vince asked when she started and Josh said when she was in 8th grade...then he starts giving me this look and it just freaks me out. O__o I don't hhink I wanna know what he was thinking.
and then a lot of random things happened and I remeber the most random things....so I'll just list them randomly X] ....
-Isaac comes along too. He asked about Josh's story. Josh tells him the girl was 15 years old and then he looks at me and says 'Only two more years...' And then I was O__o all over again. Don't wanna know what he was thinking either. >-<
-Andrew is very obsessed with tackling. I'll leave it at that.
-We're all sittting in a little circle....but Raymond is sorta out of the circle and he's listening to Josh's ipod....normally I would've gone over and taken the other earphone....but he was listening to a song I didn't like =P and Shivvy was freaking out cuz he wore jeans today. O.o I think jeans suit him a lot better. He should wear them more often. =]
-Vince and Tiffany start fighting...and Tiffany chases him around and stuff the whole time. Then -Vince decides to randomly hit me and then I hit him back and then he hits Andrew...and then andrew hits me and then I hit him back...and then I forgot who got hit after that =P
then Vince tries hitting me again...and then I hit him again...and then he gives in and goes back to bothering Tiffany. Isaac tried to 'fight' me too but I just glared and he back down. haha No one messes with me ;P
Chris and Andy come along too...and I hit Chris for something...though I forgot exactly what it was XP
hmm...what else?
I'll add more if I think of anything else...
Well anyway, that was the first good Friday lunch I've had in a loooonnnnnng while and it's the first one of the year! =D
Now I realize that I have a lot more fun when I spend lunch with Shivvy and Josh and them....much more than when Shivvy spends lunch with Ellie and them and I just sit there.
No offense or anything, cuz I still luv you guys!!
=]

xmichbelx
5:43 PM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo