Izzy started talking about ways to ask people to social while we were waiting around for 3rd per to end. I know I'm not gonna be asked by anyone though and truthfully, I don't want to be. Cuz there's already someone I've promised to ask. ;] But if I were ever to get asked by a dance sometime (way) later on...I don't have any specific way I'd wanna be asked....all I want is for the guy to be creative. =] Though not something too too public. (like how Izzy was saying that it would be cute if a guy asked a girl to a dance over the morning announcements O.o Personally, I wouldn't want that. >.<)
P.S. JULIAN YANG. YOU. HAVE. TO. GO. TO. SOCIAL!! EVEN IF WE (we being me, Shivvy, and well...everyone else =P) HAVE TO BOUND AND GAG YOU AND THEN DRAG YOU THERE!! ...XD Seriously though, you should go. =]