YESTERDAY: It was raining really hard for a while. That's when I went to Izzy's house and I was at her door waiting for her to get her stuff so I started singing "I don't mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain...." <- She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

Now it's our new theme song!! =D
FF -> Allen's house
Izzy and I are the last ones there.
Annddd we work work work on our dance.
Isaac finishes the script and read about Halo. -.-''
Allen...doing somehting with his ipod...
And I meet Allen's sister and she kept hugging me so cute ^-^
Isaac was amazed that I haad only known her for a few hours but she was already acting like she had known me for a looooooonnnggg time =P
Allen has chickens in his backyard =D and Isaac wanted to eat them O.o
Also...Isaac and allen were stripping...and tehn they went off into Allens room together...and...I don't think we need details on what happened in there....XD
We jacked the lines from the Hercules movie...and in the middle of one of my lines...Isaa throws a pillow at me -__-
So that started a pillow fight. XD Me and Allen against Isaac...Isaac lost. Of course. =P
uhhh...what else?
OHH Allen's little sister is OBSESSED with High School Muscial. She has HSM stuff ALL over her room. It was scary. O.O But I was too polite to tell her flat out that I don't like HSM.
Izzy starts talking on AIM again...and we talk to Andrew. And ISAAC kept butting in and Izzy wouldn't let me type what I wanted too so then there was a whole bunch ofskfhisghrgoshgljgbqeobnvadjghoeignkvghakngvkvhgaqeif and then Izzy and Andrew got into a 'gibber-whatevs' (as Izzy calls it) fight with Andrew XD AKA Andrewy Jewwy =P
Issac doesn't know what Hannah Montana is. XP
We had burgers for dinner and Allens house. Issac pours my drink for me O.o
Izzy is very picky. =P She likes tomatoes but not ketchup. XD and we both don't like pickles. =]
Then my mom comes.
She was actually supposed to come at 5:00 but she came at 7:00 and I didn't get to go to church. =[
And then I get yelled at for not calling. BUT I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON 5:00!! T-T
And then...we go to Sam Woo BBQ (lol that rhymes =P)
And we eat dinner. AHAHA it was like a date. X]

But we're not really hungry. So we mostly talk about random stuff like Valentine's Day grams =D
I'm sending....12...?
I'm not really sure...cuz there's people I'm not so close to anymore...but I feel like I should send them one...esp. since I'm sending one to other people in their 'clique'...and that's might cause some problems...y'know what I mean? =//
IF YOU'RE SENDING ME ONE PLEASE TELL ME NOW SO I CAN MAKE SURE TO GET YOU ONE TOO!! But if you're getting me one I'm problly already planning to get you one anyway. =]
And lastly~ illegal turns, crashing heads, bruised knees, muddy footprints, lagging computers, jumping walls, and a rubber ducky. =P