Ash Wednesday tomorrow. Lent officially begins after I get my ashes tomorrow night at church. ( I think...O.o) I think I'm gonna give up YM for lent. So don't expect to see me on messenger for the next...40 days starting Wednesday night. but I'll still post. =]] So comment me, email me, call me,...just don't IM me. =P Oh also, no meat on Fridays. So yeah...just thought I'd let you guys know. =]
-------------On a completely different note:----------------
Valentine's Day: Just found out that roses are $4 so...I can't buy as many as I wanted too T-T So sorry to Catherine, Alice, and Angel...I can't buy you a roses. I'm really REALLY SORRY. BUT! I'm still gonna get you grams and stuff... Also...ANGEL! I promised to serenade you right?? But...I'm not sure I'll be able to...weird circumstances and everything y'know? =// BUT I WILL TRY TO!! AT LUNCH M'KAYY? =] OHH but i might have to change your song >.< Sam egoes for Catherine...SORRY! >.< i'm really not sure what I'm gonna do O.o And lastly...DON'T MAKE REQUESTS. *coughIzzycough* -.-' BECAUSE I WANT TO SURPRISE PEOPLE. Just tell me if you're getting me one and I will get something for you and it will be a surprise. ;]