I was taking a quiz called: What kind of away message should you use?! http://www.quizilla.com/users/MultiColored27/quizzes/What%20kind%20of%20away%20message%20should%20you%20use%3F!/
I got: I am on a quest to the deepest darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
Annnddd there were five other results and each one reminded me of someone. =D
-Hello all. How are you? I'm obviously not here, but don't worry! Don't be sad - never fret! I'll be back. Maybe in a minute, maybe in two. I'm just taking a short break from this computer for what ever reason. So maybe while I'm gone, you should eat some cheese. Did you know cheese is good for you? Take French for example....the Bri kind....yummy yummy. well anyway. I am going to be back soon. very soon. and by the time your done reading this, ILL BE BACK! so hang tight...or hang ten? I'll be back! which may or may not be a good thing ;-) -Reminds me of: Michy Chang
-%n have a guess why I'm not here?1- you smell %n2- you smell %n3- you smell %nso you better have a shower like i am!! -Reminds me of: ZuoZuo
-Doctors suggest that you should drink at least 64 oz. of water a day. Being a drone, I make sure to do this. Unfortunately it does have some side effects... Leave a message, I'll be back soon. -Reminds me of: Shivvy
-God is good, god is great, We thank him for the food, food on our plate, If I don't eat, eat it soon, I'll hit my brother, with a spoon. -Reminds me of: Emilyyang
-My mom told me to go play outside, so I'm busy carrying the TV, couch, and video games outside. -Reminds me of: Josh