...I had some stuff to say about today...but now I can't remember what it was. -.-' I had a retty boring day...I was kinda sick too. I was especially dead in history. x-x Though Josh and Eric were a lot worse off than me. Eric threw up in japanese. i hope he's okay >-< He had to leave before Oyama snsei could finish telling us about our new 'assignment' We're having 'secret valentnes' The girls pick a guys name out of a bag and then they have to get that guy chocolate. And when white day (March 14) comes around, that guy has to give the girl a white return gift. =] we should all be like the japanese on valentine's day. It takes off a lot of the pressure cuz then the girls don't have to freak put wondering if the guy they're getting a vday gift for is gonna give them one back. Cuz this way the guy already knows and has a whole month to get her a return gift. =P I finished buying my grams today!! And I planned out something special for a few of you...the only problem is if Rosenberg will let me do it. ;] If not, I'll do it at sanck =D Also...I spent lunch with Shivvy. <3 ---------------- It's tomorrow and I didn't get to finish the post but now i can't rememebr what else I was gonna write about. ohhh well. =/