I've been wanting to put that^ quote on my blog for a long time now, but I've been waiting for just the right time. And it just so happens that it matches perfectly with my day eysterday.
Saturday moring, woke up at about 11:00. Everyone else was already rushing about and getting ready cuz they all had somewhere to go. Everyone, except me. How sad. All alone on a bright sunny Saturday. I did have plans, but they were cancelled last minute and my dad had actually told me I couldn't go right before that so I didn't tll him it was cancelled because I thougt that either way i couldn't go so it wouldn't matter. But then Saturday morning my dad realizes I'm the only one not going somewhere so he says I can go to wherever I was gonna go. So...I just say 'okay' So I call Izzy and ask her if she can still go somewhere. She says she can and we call Shivvy too but she can't go. =[ So I go to Izzy's house and pick her up and we go to the mall...sometime between 3-4. We go to Sees and i buy Valentine chocolates for my family; A heart box with chocolates for my mom and dad (classic) A box of mini lolipops for Maria (she's addicted to those X]) And a chocolate cigar for Raymond (Izzy suggested this. She wants my little brother to grow up to be a smoker! =O) We go to Clairs and buy 'wedding rings'! XD (friendship rings =P Hers says 'best' and mine says 'buds' XP)[and in case you didn't notice, that's where the quote comes in ;]) We buy GELATO! =D Creme brule =D Yum ^-^ We go into Windsor and try on dresses and take pics in the fitting rooms. (pics on Izzy's blog) And finally we go into Anchor Blue and Izzy buys a cute pink shirt. She says she's gonna wear it on Thursday. =] So...Izzy's dad was gonna come pick her up..but OH NO! My parents are still out somehwere far away and can't pick me up yet! So...I GO TO IZZY'S HOUSE TO WAIT FOR THEM! =D ^-^ First we stop by the grocery store and buy eggs. =P Then when we're outside at her front door we look up and see that there's more stars than usual. Very pretty. Izzy tries to take a picture but it's just all black. =/ Izzy's dad makes us dinner! (see pic on Izzy's blog) we watch Hannah Montana while we eat dinner. It's the episode when they go camping and get all itchy from poison ivy. But I don't really like that episode. =P But then my parents come all too soon. T-T Izzy's dad says i should sleep over sometime. LOL my parents don't let me have sleep overs...and I'm not sure if they'll let me sleep over cuz they never have before...but hopefully I'll be able to someday soon. =]