Hour lunch! How fun =] Here is my lunchtime adventure X] mwahahahaha It's so pointless I think I'm high right now. Or maybe I'm going on a breakdown from not listening to my music. x__x Anyway... Here is my story~ First I was with Shivvy and Chris...but then Chris left and Shivvy and I met up with Josh...and so we were walking with josh...and Shivvy just DISAPPEARS. TCH. THANKS FOR DITCHING ME. <__< so I keep walking with Josh and we sit on the floor by his locker with the other guys (Allen and JoJo and them...) I'm the only girl there. how awkward. O.o But Alice Zuo comes along!! My savior!! ILY~! <3 hahaha =P And then we go get cup noodle at the student store! But there was no hot water. -__- And teh nwe were walking back to where Josh was but then a lot more guys came along and took our spot and were crowding around Josh with his laptop so we just walked away. =P And that's when I found Shivvy and Chris again! And...then they ran away <__< So I ran after them...and lost Alice...=[ and then they asked me a very...uh...AWKWARD question. O__O And then we sat down by Breiks room! And Alice came along again!! So finally we're all back together and not wandering around like loners =P (sorry about that Alice!>-< ) Chris is like a hobo begging for cup noodles X]] and yeah...so we mess around like usual...and then I casually slip in the question: Shivvy...what would you say if I told you I wanted to ask someone to Sadies? Shivvy: *starts pointing frantically at Raymond* rofl...and the rest I'd rather not mantion so it doesn't spread. Cuz I know he wouldn't want that. Though thank you VERY MUCH for letting me do it ^-^ <3 haha I was actually thinking of saying that I'd ask Andrew instead, but then I don't like to do things like that. Like..asking people and not meaning it. That's jsut NOT cool. And...I'd have to lie if I did that. Notice I didn't lie through the whole thing? Shivvy kept saying 'You LIKE HIM?!' and I kept avoiding the question by turning away and pretending to be embarassed or something and making my voice falter so that I was talking, but not really saying anything. haha See how pro I am?? X] MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDD ILY Shivvy~!! ^-^ Thank you very much for being very understanding about it. Really, I just wanted to see how you would react if I picked any other guy besides Raymond. It's YOUR GUYS' FAULT FOR BEING SO OBSESSED. -__- So it was a sorta revenge thing too. =P But all just for fun. That took away some boredom for a while. =P I luved yur reaction. <33 haha watch out, cuz next time I say something like that, I'll really mean it. ;P
Btw, NO MENTIONING STUFF LIKE THIS AROUND MY SISTER! SERIOUSLY!! GOSH IZZY -_____-When I got home she kept saying stuff like 'So,...who are you asking to Sadies??'
P.S. Don't worry Andy! You're not forgotten! You were there at lunch too! You with your korean food scent. ahahaha XD Oh! I also discovered that Michy Chang has a brother named Raymond! How awesome is that? =D we're both Michel(l)e and we both hav a brother named Raymond! O.o lol Chris- "If I ever have kids maybe I'll name them Michele and Raymond" XD