<body> Photobucket
Friday, February 15, 2008
T.G.I.F

YESTERDAY SHOULD'VE BEEN A FRIDAY.
But it wasn't so I stayed up and did homework, got sick(er), and didn't get to study for Rosenberg.
BUT!
IT'S FRIDAY TODAY!
AND I THANK GOD FOR IT.

I was pretty dead today.

math- THANK YOU MS JENSEN!
In math this morning I actually asked Jensen if I could study for History instead of working on my homework and she asked me why I didn't study last night and I said it was because I got sick so she let me and said that she hopes I feel better. How nice. =]

history- Test. ugh. BSed me essay cuz I ddin't have 200 words and couldn''t think straight. T-T

Snack- Went looking for Shivvy as usual, but then Stephanie came running after me in the halls. So we walked around and had some bonding time which is cool cuz we haven't really talked much in a LOOONNNGG while. We walked around and talked about Valentine's day and stuff. How she was someone's Valentine...but she didn't have one...(this only makes sense if you know about what Shivvy said was on the 'dl') Very interseting conversation about random stuff. =]
I saw Shivvy was with Andrew and them again anyway. =]

PE- Izzy got hit in the head >.<
I hope you're feeling better Izzy! <3
We scored..maybe..one? -.-''
Catherine caught the frisbee!! I'm so proud of her XD

Japanese- Got off topic and started talking about preganancy XD
Oyama sensei 'supermaned' and Leo followed up with 'Yooouuuu' and then me: *quietly* crank that soldier boy. XD

Lunch- Spent it with Chris.SORRY SHIVVY >.<
See, here's what happened. I was walking out of Japanese and then I just so happen to end up walking behind RaymondL the whole time. Then Chris comes...seemingly out of nowhere O.o And starts talking to Raymond..and pointedly ignores me <__< And then I go to my locker, Chris talks to Raymond at his locker...and then Raymond goes away so then Chris says I have to come with him to the library to get his math book. (meanwhile I'm thinking: 'You ignore me and then make me go out of my way to go to library with you?! -.-'' *jkjk*) And so...he gets his book and has to do math homework so I sit down with him by the window by Castro's class and I do my math hw too cuz I needed to finish my hw early so I could have a chance of going to the mall with Catherine tomorrow (but I still can't T-T) And so...yeah...I ddin't wanna go around to look for you either cuz as I've said I'm kinda sick so my head was hurting. And sorry to Chris too...cuz yeah admit it, I'm a boring person to be stuck with. =/ Even if I wasn't sick I'd still be pretty much just as boring. =/
Chris finished his hw and then there was about 15 minutes left of lunch so we were gonna gowatch the crossfire games...but then Chris remembers that he didn't do his spanish hw. -.-'' So we stay...I lie down on the floor....head still hurts..Chris says I was all red. >.< And yeah...that's pretty much it. SO...
I'M VERRYY SORRY. I ENDED UP NOT SPENDING LUNCH OR SNACK WITH YOU. =[
As you can see from my looonnggg explanion...lunch with Chris was nice but it would've been oh so much nicer (and have made a much more interesting blog entry) if you were there.

Science- sugar + water = people going crazy over it -.-''
jill and I both got a stick dipped in the sugar water but we actually just wanted a stick to chew on XD

English- substitute. pretty boring.

Afterschool- Went to the gym with Alice and Izzy to go get my wedding ring cuz I forgot it after PE -___-xx
Then we 'saved'JoJo from being aloner =P
But the best part was: KHO-TON BHO-TONS!!
Would you like some KHO-TON?....or how 'bout a KHO-TON BHO-TON? XD

<3

xmichbelx
7:53 PM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo