YAAAYYY DC PEOPLE ARE BACK!! I got lotsa hugs from DC people. =]] I REALLY MISSED YOU GUYS >.< Nothing all that special about today though besides that... Uhh... 2nd per Jensen- People had her buy coke for them XD Negan Fong! New girl sits behind me. =]] 3rd per Rosenberg- meh..talked about DC adn crap...boring as always. 4th per Ednoff- My basketball team is kinda..not that great...but I luv them anyways XD <33 Izzy and Catherine and Izzy =]] 5th per Oyama- Rip Slyme...sorta sucks...sorry Leo. -__-xx 6th per Tseng- New seats! Now I sit in the left front table next at the right end next to Jill. ^-^ <3 7th per Baillie- Took notes. Gonna read Out of the Dust next. =// uhh....snack and lunch...nothing much then either. Spent both with shivvy though =DD But yeah...nothing....to write about that happened then. Uhm...so yeah. I'm working on Catherine's blog. I'll give you guys the link when I'm done. Anddd....right now I'm talking to Chris. Yeup. My day in a nutshell. Boring no?