<body> Photobucket
Friday, February 15, 2008
VALENTINES DAY =D

Sorry this is late...I wasn't on the comp AT ALL yesterday. *gasp!* =O
Yes I know hard to believe, but true. ;]
Anyway....
Did I ever tell you I hate Valentine's day?
But for reasons that I don't think any of you know....
Let's just say that I had a REALLY bad V-day a couple years ago and having another crappy vday last year didn't exactly help either.
So yesterday was the best Vday I've had in a while...
or at least that's what I said during lunch.
You know the saying 'For every bad day there's a good day." ?
Well the night before and going into the morning of Valentine's day...well let's just say that after everything, my eyes were so swollen and red that I could barely read the history worksheet I still had to finish.
I suppose I deserved it...though my heart still starts aching when I think about it.
Well my point is, I think I had a better than usual vday at school thanks to the crap I already went through at home.
.....
WELL
EMONESS ASIDE....
uhh....
I did serenades. =]
I went to school early and practiced a few songs...played a few requests...and listened to people study. THANK YOU ANDY FOR MENTIONING THAT THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER BECAME THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IN 1931 CUZ IT WAS A BONUS QUESTION AND I REMEMBERED IT CUZ YOU SAID IT! =DD
Shivvy gave out her grams...and she gave one to Rosenberg...so he serenaded her. O.o
Izzy recorded some of it XP

Hmrm...serenaded Chris first. Our Song by Taylor Swift <3
That...was a very bad choice...
Not only was I unable to do the song nicely cuz of all the giggling and werid feelings I got from everyone while I was trying to do it (I had to cut out a verse and chorus -.-'') but MY SISTER came in with her group (Adrian and two other girls) and saw me sitting there in front of Chris ( thank goodness they at least didn't come in while he was giving me a hug >-< ) and then Adrian says " We have a serenade for Chris Platt" then to me "Unless you wanna go first"
me:...n-no...I'm..done..." *sits awkwardly on floor*
GAHH FREAKIN ADRIAN AND MARIA WITH THEIR SMIRKS AND THEIR BAAD TIMING!! FREAKIN VERONICA ASSIGNING ROSENBERGS CLASS TO THEM LAST MINUTE!! ugghhh -____-
Well after they left I went and serenaded Izzy. Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional <3
ILY Isabel Chua. <3
And then I had to go and take the quiz. Barely studied, but I got 10/10 and the bonus question. =D
I think singing in general is lucky. ;]
Snack- Serenaded Angel with...of course, Lips of an Angel by Hinder <3
Lunch- Spent it with mostly Shivvy and Chris. =]
Serenaded Shivvy. Please Be Mine by the Jonas Brothers <3
And then got Emily and serenaded her with Look After You by The Fray <3
But she didn't stay because SOME CERTAIN PEOPLE wouldn't say anything. -.-''
Shivvy gave me a heart-shaped peanut butter sandwich =P <3
but I couldn't finish it cuz we got caught eating in the halls XD
We weren't eating it...we were...uhh...ADMIRING it. X]

Well I my head hurts and I can't remember much details so just one last thing to say: THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR THE GRAMS AND CANDY AND ROSE AND HUGS! ILY~! ^-^ <3

xmichbelx
7:20 PM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo