I haven't posted in so long!! A whole week?!?!?! =O =O -O Well I've been really busy. But it's been a pretty awesome week. Let's see...well, me with my bad memory, can't remember much besides stuff that happened today...but I'll try my best!!
uhm...well... MUSEUM OF TOLERENCE!! It was a good experience. Very interesting. And Izzy wouldn't let me leave her side for a second. *blushblush*... XD The bus rides were awesome!! On the way there, I sat with Izzy and Josh and I sang with Sayoni and Emily and some other peeps...and Meghan wouldn't stop pinching me. O.o And coming back I sat with Izzy. Just Izzy. <33 BUT Allen and JoJo sat in front of us so we messed around with them a lot. JoJo put his hands on the back of the seat and said "whack the mole" and so Izzy kept hitting his hands. And then when Allen put his hands over the seat we just said hi and gave him a high-five or something. XD And then after a while of Izzy hitting JoJo's hands over...and over...and over...and over...JoJo was finally able to grab Izzy's hands...but when he tried to hit them Ms. Baillie told him off. And then JoJo said that she was hitting his hands. And Then Ms. Baillie said "But I remember you saying 'whack whack whack the mole...'" XD w00t! ahahaha Ms. Baillie luvs us. ^-^ And then we started singing Stacy's Mom!! And now it's our theme song!! And people won't stop singing it. hahahaha it's an old song but I still luv it. ^-^ haha I have such specific memories about the bus ride. =P uhh...Thursday...can't remember much except...it was a lonerish day I guess. But whatever. That means...I'm caught up to today!! Today was nicce. =] I was busy studying my brains out, and then I was slightly horrifeid when Rosenberg said that he didn't write the quiz. I mean, I studied for that more than my Japanese test...but it was justified cuz he gave us all 10s!!!!! =D =D =D AND he gave us a study period so i was abl to study for Japanese!! I know I missed at least one...but A LOT of peoplewere complaining about the test...so I guess I was better off than most...? Lunch. First we had that mandatory meeting thing for the candidate speeches. And then. I spent lunch with Josh and all those other guys at that tablecuz we were all listneing to Josh play guitar. And I played a little bit too. But I liked singing along with him while he played better. ^-^ Apologize and Stop and Stare. <3 Same thing afterschool too. And then I went to TC!! I was at Mcdonald's at Walmart and guess what...IZZY AND HER DAD WERE THERE!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?? =D And we talked. And my sister was being a gross jerk, licking the friggin fork. Gosh. -___- But anyway... I saw Jeremy there too!! ^-^ AND...I BOUGHT BANDAIDS!! (among other things like pudding ^-^) But anyway...so. a while ago Izzy and I had a conversation about bandaids. (Don't ask how we got to talking about them...I really don't know either. O.o XP) Adn I told her I have these superman bandaids. And then she said "You should get Batman bandaids." So I did!! haha So yeah...if you see me with bright yellow bandaids with Batman on them you'll know why. ;] And then I went to Borders cuz...I dunno. My sister needed to.So I just sat and read manga. And i saw David Hyun and Kevin Han there. O.o And yeah....now I'm at home. And i'm trying to scan my history notes for Catherine...but...OMGOSH IT'S NOT WORKING!!! =O =O =O