Ugh. Seriously no time to post. So sad. T-T Well... First off I wanna say CONGRATS to everyone who won elections!! =D And to those who didn't...don't let it get you down!! You win some, you lose some right? There are other ways to help out our class/ school too!! ^-^
So. Picking up from Teusday...
Izzy, Catherine and ZuoZuo came to my house!!...well more like ate and ran. T-T aww well. We should meet up on the weekend (or any other time before the test...when is it btw? =p) too! Have a study group or something for the Rosenberg quiz. I NEED A GOOD GRADE.
Wednesday- Highlight of the day: I have Mary a hug for the first time! =DD Sayoni hugged me and she asked me if she could have a hug too. And that made me happy. ^-^ Thursday- uhh....what happened yesterday...?? OH YEAH. WE MESSED WITH ISAAC AT LUNCH!! HOW AWESOME WAS THAT?? XDDD Friday- TODAY! YAY! Well. I came to school early. REALLY EARLY. I was there by 6:30 cuz I ahd to go to school with my sister and she wanted to practice rifle before 1st per. (Yes FIRST PER. So she always has to get to school by 7:00. O___o) And then when we got there she didn't feel like practicing anymore. -.-' I had a deep-ish conversation with Shivvy. ^-^ And then I was telling Izzy about something and Vince (Btw, it's Vince Wu; if it's the other one I'd say VinceA, just so you know for future reference...) tried to listen in on our conversation and then immediately walked away when he found out it wasn't about him. -.-'' WHY would he think we were talking about him in the first place?? o.o Math- Test. Bleh. Easy enough though (I think...) History- Review game! My group won!! My group: Grace, Aparna, Nandi, MichelleLee, Borah, and me. ^-^ (Btw, if you're wondering why I wan't with Izzy, ZuoZuo and Catherine...well Grace asked me to be in her group yesterday. And I said, "Sure." And then This morning Izzy started talking about "our group" And I said, "Sorry but Grace already asked me to be in her group yesterday." And she said that it was just common sense. And I said that sometimes with them it's hard to tell. =// It's just the truth though. Not that I was pissed and I hope you guys aren't pissed either...it's just that she asked me first is all.) Snack- Not much. I asked Raymond what he got Emily for white day and then Emily Hwang passing by said (sarcastically of course) "A present for me??" And I just laughed and said "naww Emily Liu" Anf then Raymond started freaking out. Stupid. He was just asking about White Day in class YESTERDAY. Poor Emiko. He gave her a piece of paper with quotes on it. I remember the last one on the paper was "Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" -______________- I got a the Calpico drinks in Hello Kitty bottles. How cute! Thanks Justin!! ^-^ While Oama sensei was going around checking that each guy brought something justin had to take the drinks out and Pauline threatened to sock me if I turned around. (Pauline sits next to me and he sits behind her) X__X Scary. I didn't know Pauline was so violent!!. =O PE- 4th court again. We (Me and Izzy badmin partners)never moved from that court. Sure we went up and down, but at the end of the period, we'd ALWAYS end up back at that court. And we never made it up to the next set of courts. We had started at the 4th court. -.-'' So then....Lunch! (I already covered 5th per Japanese) Chris tries to "kidnap" me. I was walking one way and he was walking the toehr way and he grabs me by the had and just starts pulling so I have to walk backwards. Like Kyo and Tohru!! ^-^ (haha sorry I jsut had to say that. Been reading way too much Fruits Basket. XP) But then I told him I had a social meeting to go to so he lets go. ahaha. So. Social meeting I find out I'm in the publicity group with Shivvy, JessicaLiu, Stephanie, and Ingrid. =DD And...the social theme is...A SECRET. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. Go to Fashion Show to find out!! (ahaha I'm publicizing already. How devoted can I get? ahahaha XD)And then after the social metting I spent lunch with Shivvy and...Allen. Random huh? But that's what was so cool about it. =D We got Anaheim back too!! And...HANNAH (7th grader)came right up to us when we happened to be with RaymondL ( we were only there for maybe a minute and yet she just happens to be passing by at the sae time. -.-' So then she asks me "Which ones jean modeling guy?" (Which obviously means Raymond. She heard about him from Izzy during PE. Gosh Izzy. Influencing the mind of an innocent 7th grader like that!! -___-') And then Raymond just sorta stares at me with a "WTF?" look on his face. *__*....RAWR. Hannah, Ima get you for that. -____-xx Science- Another test. Also easy. =] English- My desk was gone. Cuz DanielHo broke his yesteday so mine was stolen to relaced his. -.-'' Took notes. meh. Izzy got scared wtaching Pearl Harbor and grabed my arm. hehehe how cute. ^-^ =P Afterschool- Vince asked me to draw a Naruto pic for him. I think I'll get started on that soon...after I'm done with my hw. =] He thinks that Raymond and Joe should switch lockers. O.o I went to TC. Ate at Yasai and went to Boerders cuz my sister needed to do hw again. -.-' I saw Emily and JuJu!! =DD We didn't really talk though. =[
And...thatit it I guess. Wow. Long post! =D I haven't had time for any "deep" posts though...but they will come sometime...and you will feel all of my emoness unleashed. haha. ...But...I don't think that's really a good thing. =//