Like Shivvy said it would be, yesterday was bringht and sunny with clear skies.
It's cuz Joyson wants to look down on us.
But he doesn't wanna have to keep searching through the clouds, so he asked God to make the skies nice and clear. ^-^
I went to Izzy's house after that.
We made a video! But it wouldn't upload to blogger so she said she'd upload it to youtube later. Be sure to watch it! ;] It's only about six minutes long. =P
I have my own personal plate and cup at Izzy's house now! =D No one's ever used them except me! Izzy's dad said I could come over eeeeveerryyyy Saturday. =O That'd be nice. (Though my parents problly won't let me.)
I was at Izzys house til 7. =D I ate lunch and dinner with them. I had icecream too! Which was especially awesome cuz it was so hot yesterday. *__* We went on the computer to upload our video and we talked to people. I was hitting on JuJu. XD XD XD Then Izzy burned me to death. X__X
For a few hours, Izzy hogged the computer. XP
But she was talking to Shivvy about Joyson so I said it was okay.
Cuz Joyson's a lot more important!
So I just tried to find something to do.... I watched some TV for a few minutes but then I just turned it off... Then I tried sleeping on the couch...you have a very comfortable couch Izzy. =P I was hugging Elephant the duck. I think she smells like me now. X] Then I just sat on the couch singing along to the songs we were playing from youtube.
Now that I think about it.... That's problly the first time I went to a friends house just to go to a friend's house...not for a project or a birthday or anything... How special you are Izzy. ;]