<body> Photobucket
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
ISABEL CH-CH-CH-CHUAA!!!

Yesterday I spnet 14 hours with Izzy!
And then another 10 hours today!
That's 24 hours in two days!! =O
How awesome is that?? =D
So for those of you wondering where I was...(*coughJuJuand Shivvycough * ^-^) I was...touring colleges. -___-
We went to UC Santa Barbara yesterday and UC San Diego today.
UC San Diego was pretty boring though...yesterday was a lot funner. So I'll mostly write about that...

Yesterday~
-Izzy comes at about 7:00.
-I was sleepy, but couldn't get to sleep. T-T
-We drive and watched A Little Princess in the car. Izzy cried. How cute. ^-^ It's really emotionaly though at the end.
The part with the milkman was funny. XD
-They took over our radio with their radio station! O.o
-We eat at the cafe. Fish and chips. =P
-Lotsa white people. XD There was one white guy standing alone with a black hoodie and gray/blue jeans and and talking on his cell phone...he reminded me of Chris. =P
-There were 4 guides. We went with Lindsey (sp?) cuz she majored in communication. =]
-The tour was fun...despite the Josh-reminiscent stuff. -___-
-Lindsey said that most people bring bikes...but her first year she had her car because she had a boyfriend and she wanted to be able to drive down to see him on weekends. ...But then they broke up the Thanksgiving so basically she had her car for no reason.
-And then later her new boyfriend passed by and said hi to her. ^-^
-We saw the DLG! Like in the song. =DD
-...Can't remeber much else. =P
-On the way home we went through LA.
-Ate at Mcdonald's. X]
-Looked for a prom dress...no luck. =[ The dresses look better from far away. -.-''
-Went to Westfield.
-Ate at Panda Express. =]
-Went to Windsor and tried on dresses. Izzy's gonn put up picks. *hopefully*
-Josh called while we were in the fitting room. Thanks a lot Izzy, for letting me suffocate while you talked to him. -.-' And then you wouldn't even let me talk to him. Aw well...problly didn't even want to...
-Then I got in trouble cuz we took too long in the fitting room and apparently they (my mom nad my sister) didn't know we were in there...even though I said that's where we were going. And apparently they had left the store...and looked through 3 other before I fianlly got their phone call. (They said they called me before but I had no missed calls...O.o)
Aww well I don't blame Josh or Izzy. Guess it's my fault for being too fat...the chest was just too freakin tight...couldn't freakin breathe. ><>
-Well after that the mood was pretty...down...and quiet and suffocating. But then we pass by a little cart shop thingy with a bunch of belts. And on of them had a Batman buckle. And i pointed it out and thta made Izzy smile..which made me smile...which helped to lighten the mood a whole lot. So yeah, I give in...
Batman is my superhero. ;]
-----------EDIT------------
RAWR
The rest of my post just got deleted...and I'm too lazy too rewrite it. So...I'll just end it here.
UCSD was boring anyway....

xmichbelx
7:17 PM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo