I know I shouldn't have yelled at you, and I'm honestly sorry for that. But...you know what...I don't know what to think anymore. It took eveything I had to fight back the tears. And I forgave you. And then you ignored me. But I still meant what I said. "I love you" But how many times will I get hurt before I can't say it anymore?
What you did hurt me deeper than you know. You made me seem like a f**king slut. Then I yelled at you for it. And then you cried. And I almost cried. And then you said sorry. And then I said sorry for yelling at you.
And now, you're going to read this, and feel bad again. And then I'm going to say sorry for making you feel bad. And then I'm going to say I love you. And mean it. And then you're going to walk away and start talking and laughing with someone else.
And now...I'm going to want to delete this post. ...But this needs to be said. You have to know. I'm not mad. And I'm sorry that this is gonna make you feel bad again later. And I'm sorry if this makes you look like 'the bad guy'.