Aahhh I feel so...wasted. And not cuz I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. I actually wasn't really sleepy at school today. I wasn't even really sleepy at all... but my mom made me sleep afterschool so I slept for 4 hours and now I feel all blleeehhhh. TT-TT Worst part is I had 24714714134897 things on my mind before I went to sleep and now I can't remember anything...including math and Japanese and what I had to ask Julian. O.o When I woke up I couldn't even remember what I was doing...my mom came in and was all like "Get up it's already past 8!!" And then I started freaking out thinking it was morning and I was late for school. XD And then I look down...and I see me wearing my jeans...and then I get really confused..and then...after sitting there for the longest time and then finally I remembered that I took a nap earlier. XD