<body> Photobucket
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Survey

I took the survey thing on Izzy's blog. (:

I've been filling out a lot of these lately....

Maybe should post some more....(:

What color are your nails? nail color (:

What kind of computer do you have? hp

Is it too hot outside? Yes D:

Do you sleep with a fan on? Of course! It's too HOT not to. D:

Do you have sensitive eyes? I don't think so...

What size shoe do you wear? 6

Who is your craziest friend?all of them ;]

Is your hair long? nopee

Are you fast at running? Not really...just average I think.

Ever play guitar hero 3? No. But I want to. =/

Did you brush your teeth today? Twice a day everyday. XD

Ever been outside the USA? yeuuuup.

Do you like your eye color? meehh not really =b

Do you have any birthmarks? yeaah

Ever get bloody noses? never! =0 not even once =0

What's the most attractive feature on the opposite sex? Eyes.

What's your favorite flavor gatorade? the red one! =D

Are you allergic to grass? Nope. I'm not allergic to anything! =D

Ever been in a fender-bender? Nope.

Do you get embarrassed easily? I dunno...sorta I guess.

Do you like Lil Wayne?hes alright.

Ever sniff a sharpie? HAHAHAHA. goodsmelling stuff (:

Can you make yourself cry?Yeah but I wouldn't wanna do it.

Would you rather use a broom or vacuum? Broom I guess. I'm Too lazy to get the vacuum and plug it in and everything. XD

What's your favorite movie? Dunno...POTC..? X]

Do you have split ends? nope =)

Are you good at bowling? I'm not too bad I guess...though my highest score is like...122 without the railing. XP

Ever kiss the same sex? family.

Do you have dry skin? horrible. horrible skin.

Did you ever sleep with stuffed animals?yeuuup. they're all at the foot of my bed though. =p

Do you think Disney Movies are corny? i love them =O

What's your brother doing right now? Playing video games. -.-''

How tall do you think Shaquille O'Neal is? VERY TALL =D

If you could have a new talent, what would it be? To play the drums really REALLY well.

Do you eat too much junk food?Yeah I think so. D:

Do know anyone with cancer? yeeaahh. =[

Do you talk shit a lot? I don't even say it.

Are you afraid of ghosts? hmm...dunno. I like Casper though! =D

What's your favorite accessory?My wedding ring. ;]

Are you a good driver? Uhh....problly not. XD

Favorite type of music? its music, i like all of em. (:

You're texting right now, right? no? im typing, so i can finish this survey -.-' And I've never texted anyone in my life....

Ever swim in a creek? no sounds fun though. (:

Ever put salt on a snail? no! poor snails! =o

Ever danced on a table?....*walks away...jumps on random table....starts dancing,..comes back* Yeup.

Is the air too polluted? Waayy too polluted. x_x

Do you treat beautiful people with more respect than ugly people?no that's just stupid.

Are you double jointed? nope.

Ever break a promise? Yeah...no big ones I can recall right now...but I'm sure I did cuz everyone has.

Ever steal a street sign? nope! But I think I will someday...maybe a stop sign or a dead end sign....

Last time you threw up? Don't remember

Do you take a lot of pictures of yourself? No. I look even uglier in pictures. -.-''

Is it hot when the opposite sex is all sweaty? HAHAH ;D -- Isabel's answer.

My reaction to her answer-- ROFLMAO XD

Do any of your flashlights have batteries in them ?mmhmms. I've never had one without batteries. O.o

Ever been in a flood? Sorta kinda not really yeah. =P

Do you watch commercials? Yeah but some get really annoying sometimes -__-

What are you doing tomorrow? Not you. XP haha Ballroom class tomorrow. ^-^

Do you like any songs by Michael Jackson? mmhmms =P

Ever take a bath with someone? when I was younger.

Are your feet big? No...they're kinda small. .-.

Should we lower the drinking age? maayybe (;

Ever been called a tease? Not that I know of...?

Do you know your pets' birthdays? dont have any D:

Is licking envelopes fun? lol yeah XD

What is your religion?Catholic =D

Can you land a back flip on the trampoline? I wish I could try and find out. =/

Ever been to Arizona? yeeeeeeeeup.

Do you wash your face at night? of course.

What brand of laundry detergent do you use? tide? I think.

Ever been back stabbed by a friend? Who hasn't? I know I definitely have.

Know anyone who has sky dived? nope.

Is your neck long?...I...hope not...o.o

Do italian/french/spanish accent turn you on? nopee =P

Labels:


xmichbelx
11:36 AM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo