Soo....if you you haven't already seen it... Izzy posted a pic of me and her at my house yesterday... I don't like that picture. Cuz as I said I'm in my pjs and my hair looks horrible. But that's the last picture of my hair. And Izzy was the last one to see it. I got it cut yesterday. The lady cutting my hair made me look KOREAN. O__o Josh's nightmare is realized- Kilipino child. XD (Well at least I didn't thave one XP) hahahaha anyway...it was really funny...I couldn't stop laughing after I got it cut... (It doesn't look so bad in the pictures though...so I dunno if you'll be able to see the 'Korean-ness' :P) but the the haircutter lady totally POOFED up my hair...I look like I belong in Hairspray. She blowdried it and used the round brush to make it poofy and then put hairspray all over it. O.o It was fun to put my hand on my hair and just bounce on it. X] It doesn't look so bad flat though...but it was pretty bad when I woke up in the morning. But a bit of hairgel should fix it. Time to experiment. ;] Pics laterrr~. My mom told me I had to go and take a whoolee bunch of pictures at different angel and expressions..so I did. Now I have like 50 pics of myself and my Korean hair. X] Stay tuned! ;]