It's funny how many times we can realize something, forget about it, and then realize it again.
Like, life. How important it is to 'live every day to the fullest.' Has anyone else noticed how many different times we say that? And then...we just forget about it for a while and live in mundanity and hesitation. And then, you remember it again. But our constant reminders are....someone dying. It's amazing, isn't it? How someone's death can have 'such a big impact' and brings out this big realization of how precious your life is. How we can die at any moment. How anyone important to us can die at any moment. You think something like that would be etched into our brains forever. But sadly, no. We need constant reminders, we're constantly forgetting. What will it take to makeyou remember permanently? 1,000 deaths? 10,000? No, now those are just statistics to you. Well, I'm not waiting for some horrible massacre to realize this. I'm realizeing it now, and for the last time; Because I'm not forgetting it anymore.