NOOO I'M FALLING BEHIND ON POSTING! D: Blame my sister. she's a computer hog. T-T Aaannyywayy...Wednesday was fun! Spur of the moment plans are fun. ^-^ Izzy and I came at the same time again! O.o And tehn her dad invited me to go eat with them and we ate at Home Town Buffet. And then we went to Izzys house and drew in each other's planners (I'm sorry Izzy...I totally killed your planner...pens and markers DO NOT mix well like that...I'll draw in your planner again when my artisticness comes back. =P) and watched Japanese drama!! XD Omggoosshh it's sooo adicting! I didn't even get to finish the whole show even though I left at about 10:00. XP
haha (: Anyway, here's my schedule-
per 2- Ednoff per 3- Park per 4- Bruesch per 5- Perry, Aileen per 6- Oyama per 7- Collins
Comment me to tell me if we have any classes together! (: