<body> Photobucket
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Great. I fell in 'like at first sight' with a rock.

I just finished reading Alice's blog...and it was related to what I was just about to post about...O.o
...so now I've decided not post about it. XD
Instead I will...I dunno...ramble on about anything that comes into my mind.
ahahaha this should be interesting. X]

So. I've been sick. And haven't felt like going on the computer cuz I was just bleehh.

This summer was pretty disappointing...
Didn't see a lot of people...
And ended up not having a sleep over.
Meaning I've still never been to one. Which is pretty saddening. ):
Never reached any of my 'goals for the summer'
Barely ever practiced guitar...I think I've kinda given up on it.
Found out we still have more construction to do.
And was caged up at home most of the time.
Wonderful. -_____-


That aside...
I watched Chris Brown on Sesame Street this morning. O.o XD
It was kinda cute...singing and dancing with Elmo. About signs XD

Shivvy and I are having a very weird convo right now...from the usual, school, guys, formal...to...uhh....things. That I'd rather not show you. For two reasons. XP

Ahh i just ate a cookie. With trans fat.
sigghh just another one to add to my fat out-of-shape-ness. T-T
With that said, I can't wait for PE.
I'm gonna die, yes.
Buuuutttt I missed being outside playing sports.
Flag football, here I come. =D
After testing though.
Bleh. I hate testing. T-T

I've still got school shopping to do... .___.


Once upon a time, I was falling in love; now I'm only falling apart.
I finally see it.
... figured that the only reason I started liking ____ was cuz I had to get over _____....
I'm glad I finally see it.
But now I've got a clear mind and a guilty conscience.
I'm sorry, I ended up lying; mostly to myself but consequently to you too. ...Does it count as lying if it's what you made yourself believe as the truth?
Well, it's a new year, so let's all move on, shall we?

xmichbelx
8:11 PM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo