I feel like I'm becoming somewhat more of a loner...
"Sitting by yourself, picking your wrists- I'm starting to worry." "Hi. Are you new here?" "No." "Oh. What grade are you in?" "9th." "How come you're not talking to anyone?"
Ahh what's wrong with me? This isn't how I wanted to start my freshman year. T-T
Also, I've been kinda sick lately which just adds to my quietness cuz it's hard to talk. D: And today I went to the wrong class for 4th per and I rushed to my locker, to Perry's room then, realizing I was in the wrong class, to Breusch's room. Where I found Joyce took my seat. >O But it's okay. I sit by Ralph and Chardu now. (: But then the running totally killed me so I was breathing hard and feeling really crappy. I better get better before the mile on Monday. T-T
Well besides that, I'm happy cuz I'm in couple dance for lipsynchs and Ralph said he was okay with being my partner. (:
All in all guys... I hope you can put up with my social awkwardness. There's always gotta be a 'loner' in a 'group' right? XP