sooo Friday was fun. (: My performance was okay... I messed up a couple times and I think I was flat in a lot of parts...but besides that it was an alright performance I think. (: Afterwards this one girl came up to me and she's like 'You rock.' haha that made me smile. (: And I spent most of the time having jam sessions with Cathleen, Christine Castillo, Catherine (all tenth graders) and Stephanie. ^-^ Cathleen and Christine did most of the playing and we sang along. And everyone was all amazed at my guitar lighting up. XD haha I luv my guitar. (: I dunno about anyone else, but I enjoyed it a lot. It was waaayy better than the last few years where I just sit in the mpr with everyone else listening to old people talk. X] AND I DID TNIKLING (sp?) IT'S SOOOOO FUN!!! I WANNA DO IT FOR PCN SOMETIME WHEN I'M A SENIOR (or earlier ;]) !! =D I was actually pretty good at it. ;] Annddd at the end Catherine didn't have a ride home so we took her home and waited with her outside her house until her parents came. I like Catherine. (: She's in my Japanes eclass too =D hm...can't think of anything else...(I'm writing this like 5 days later actually. Sorry for not posting in a while. XP)