I was feeling better today. (: Still a little sick, but I can deal... And I had lotsa bonding time with people! =D
on the way to school- My dad asks me if I'm going to the dance today and I said uh...I dunno. no? I don't have money... And then he just gives me ten dollars so I can go. =D Which is reaaallllyy weird. Cuz my parents don't ususally do things like that. I didn't even ask to go to Fall Ball... The only time I ever mentioned it was last night when I was asking Maria if she was going (and she said no) Problly because I was having a reeeaally rough time last night... And usually my parents don't notice, but I guess last night it was really obvious... "Why are you lying there like that?" ... "Why are you poking at your food like that?" ....
2nd per- Rec day! Bonding time with Shivvy and JuJu and Isaac =]
3rd per- My grade went down 2% T.T Probably from the presentation thing? Cuz Tim forgot it the day we were presenting... His grade went down too...he has a 90.00. O.O Park gave us candy! (apparently she really doesn't like candy corn. I don't either. =P) And grams! Thank you to... Alice Zuo! Isabel! Shivanti! Jenny! Pauline!
I ♥ you guys! ^-^
snack- hung out with 4th per bio peoples rawr Chris...don't bend down when you hug me DX T.T
math- Isabel Chua is a lazy butt. -.- I gave quarters Allen, Avery, and David Kim, and Ralph cuz I didn't buy them grams. XD (See? I told you guys I would (; )
bio- 94 on my test! =D
lunch- So much for our lunch plans Izzy. ): I'm sorry. D: The group got too big and I guess I sorta ditched you for Shivvy and Tim cuz Shivvy needed help with bio. =// But I did have some sorta bonding time with you, right? D: And I had lotsa bonding time with Shivvy and Tim. (: And other people who came by! Like Andrew. =] lmao I luv how he explains bio...XD he made a big deal about my gram too... in english he came up to me and was all =O and pointing at where I said I was writing his gram at 1:30 AM. XD He was all "You shoulda just slept!!!" haha he was like that with our presentation too. =P Shivvy sprayed cucumber melon all over Andrew XD Too strong X__X I make people feel tall. -___- Andy makes people feel short. XD
Japanese- -___- On the bright side, I finished my hw. (:
history- movie again (: Isabel Chua is very comfy to lie on. ;D Paley lies to put his hand in front of my face. O.o I did underline the right thing for my thesis. XP
Afterschool- Izzy and Allen restroom racing. XD hahaha Allen just goes along... And they tied cuz his dad called him while he was 'busy' XD Bonding time with Chris. (: It's weird to see him afterschool now. O.o And he didn't bend down this time. ;P
Good luck waterpolo! (:
Fall Ball! FearyTales =D It's problly not too good for me to go considering how sick I was yesterday... but... I wanna go. (: It'll problly help me get my mind off things too... And there's the festival tomorrow! And then Octoberfest at church Sunday...?! (actually it's going on Fri, Sat, and Sun.) I have a feeling I won't really be able to go though..it's a biittt much... xP
This week seemed to go by really fast. I think the weekend will too. And maybe I'll be ready for life again by Monday.