Starting yet another post with a girl. And this time it's Alyssa. She's one of the few new girls I like. She gave me a hug in PE today randomly. It made me happy. (: BUT what really made my day today was when Isaac fell while running. LMAO...sorry. I know that's mean...but I'm still mad at him. DX I was in a really good mood today anyway even before that. I was even wearing orange!! O.O I really don't like the color orange, but I felt like I needed to add more color in my closet. Especially since this year I'm planning on giving up wearing black for lent. XD Anyway.... We lost in volleyball. ): But 4th place is an improvement from 5th!! =D We beat the scrubs and Isaac's team at least!! Although Paley keeps saying it's cuz Isaac is distracted staring at me. -.- chyeah right. -.- haha wait. not Paley. Maley. (: Maley Po!! X] LOL 'Sounds like a teletubbie' XD
Bio was kinda fun I guess... Cheek cells. My gosshh those were confusing...but easiest to draw! =D Ours looked like a flower. ^-^ JuJu broke a cover slip. haha that's two days in a row he's broken something in half. XD haha it's okay JuJu (:
And one last thing. PROPERTY OF TRANSITIVITY. X] (don't tell him that though, Izzy)
It's weird how I can miss you when you're right in front of me.