To Izzy's post:
Yes, I did get to read it before you deleted it.
Actually, I copied and pasted and saved it before you deleted it cuz I knew you would delete it. haha I jsut know you that well. ;P
Anyway, I actually like reading your posts. You make subtle remarks that have to really look at to understand. Like the 'Please don't bring it tomorrow'
It's short and sweet. (:
And how you sound happy a lot of the time in your posts just shows how strong you are to not totally explode in your blog.
And I know how hard somethings are to put into words...but you do get them across in one way or another and I think that's amazing in itself, you know? (:
And you know, I'll always be your freind, if you'll always want me.
Even through all the crap we've been through and all yet to come.
My reason reason will still be the same.
I love you and that's not goona change, whether you like it or not. ;P
I can take the pain for you.
As long as your there to help me through. ;]
(haha that wasn't supposed to rhyme, but it did and make it sound kinda corny. XD But you get it anyway, yeah?)
I love you both too. ♥
haha what a mushy post. (:
But still, I'll remind you guys of how much I luuuvv you as often as you need, just know I don't like wasting words. ;]