Today~~~ I dunno why i'm typing this.. It's not really period-to-period worthy. Buuttt ohh well. You guys get a boring post today, sorry. =P
Before school- I had to be early today. So I did Japanese hw. XD And yes Chris, I really did finish all of it!! =)
2nd per- Football is soooo boring right now. We're just doing a bunch of wierd drills and whatevers. And passing. WTHECK we're not supposed to pass the ball!! What ever happened to out simple Whitney rules? D:
3rd per- I like my group for english =D Me, Alyssa, Kelsey, and Janice (: I got all new people! And we get along! =O Yaayy what an accomplishment for me. ^-^
4th per- THANK YOU AVERY!! =D I remembered syllogism cuz of you. =D You and your transitivity. XD Even though I know I got detatchment wrong. T.T
5th per- Messed up potatoes. =P
6th per- Singing~! うたう~!: あらし- Love so Sweet ^-^ Yeahyuhh Harrison and I pwned X] His voice carries. o.o You can hear it over everyone else's XD
7th per- Daniel wears his glasses when we take pwrpoint notes. Aww, cute. (: