Yeah, I know, I was EMO today. And yeah, I cried this morning. And yeah, I wrote all over my arm again.
Sorry, that's how I 'cope'- writing lyrics I'm feeling on my arm But that's usually only when it gets really bad... I guess it's not really coping though...
Anyway....shout outs! ^-^ Thank you ELLIE for trying to talk to me and asking me if I was okay. (: Sorry for my awkwardness and not feeling like talking. Thank you PAUL ( and JuJu though Paul was first =P) for sitting with me during snack and then inviting me to the prayer meeting. Even though I was still being really quiet emoish, it really did cheer me up. (: Thank you ALYSSA, for trying to talk to me everyday, even though we keep running out of things to talk about. =P Thank you ISABEL, you actually made me smile in a weird kinda way with your binder quote. (: