Yes Isabel, I'm alive.
Thank you for your concern. =P
So today...
was Tuesday!
I almost thought it was Monday XP
Anyway, so.
Ellie and I were made for each other! ;D
We both luv Batman and Wolverine and don't like HSM or Twilight!
^-^
I bought more grams!
The prettier ones (:
But if you don't get one from me, don't feel bad cuz I'm just really lazy/ busy...
I've already bought 15 with no time to do them. T.T
Siggh the only reason I'm buying Halloween grams is cuz I missed out on buying Hello grams.
And I just found out today that they sell black roses for Halloween grams! =O
lol I wonder if they give you a dead rose...? O.o
I remember the ones for vday were $4 and these are only $2. =P
But I kinda want one now...
Maybe I should buy one for myself. Just cuz I'm curious...XP
I'll just need to randomly find 2 more dollars by Thursday.
hahah jk I'm not that lame. ;D [most of the time ;] ]
Annoying people of my day:
Jeremy Wang- pisses me off. DX
He didn't do anything to me...but still, that pissed me off.
[Izzy, Ralph, Alice, you should know what I'm talking about.]
Isaac- makes me shudder. *-* [see Izzy's blog. He did that twice today o.o]
And I was supposed to spend the whole lunch with Shivvy today!
But Isaac hadda steal my grams. DX
So I spent like half with Shivvy and half with Isaac and Paley. :P
Avery- eavesdrops. DX
"I don't really pay attention" yeah right. -.-
I'm glad you're feeling better JuJu! (:
Feel better soon Chris! (:
♥
AND NOO I'M NOT GETTING DISTRACTED, ISABEL.
At least, not more than usual. :P
Bio test was hard, as usual...
Maybe I got a B?
If I'm lucky. T.T
Labels: Avery, Chris, Ellie, Halloween, Isaac, Izzy, Jeremy Wang, Julian, Paley, Shivvy