<body> Photobucket
Monday, November 3, 2008

Besides the fact that loneliness has been a recurring theme recently... -.-
I'm okay. (:
Today was pretty good...

2nd per-
DIDN'T HAVE TO RUN THE MILE. =D
If I had to run, I think I'd have passed out. X__X

3rd per-
I got a 4/4 on the Lottery questions even thoguh my answers were all wrong. XD

Snack-
Shivvy has yummy cookies. (:
Tim Chai pokes hard.
And...he makes me feel bad. D: =P

4th per-
Free time! YAY I finished my hw then XP
The math hw I didn't do AND my CPR project. (:

5th per-
FUN! =D
I feel bad about Tiffany though...I'M SORRY TIFFANY!! ><>
But our three person group (Me, JuJu, and Avery) is preeettyy awesome. XD
Our poster looks so crappy it's funny. X]
Avery is pro at coloring. And JuJu is pro at drawing birds and seaweed or kelp or whatever that was. XP


Lunch-
Prayer meeting! (:
About the elections and prop 8 and stuff...
And Paul suggested we all hold hands and pray. I held hands with Paul and Julian. (:


6th per-
particles. bleh.


7th per-
Test!
I didn't remember we had a test until 2nd per when Paley mentioned it.
So obviously, I didn't study.
It wasn't too hard though...
Problly just missed a few questions...

Afterschool-
There's Tim Chai again. -.- XP
I don't think Shivvy's answer is right, but that guy really is touchy...o.o (not the tochy feely touchy but the pokes/pushes/trystoscaremebygrabbingmyshoulders touchy)
Not that I mind, cuz it's cool he feels comfortable around me and all...but just makes me wonder...he never touches Shivvy that much. O.o
Went outside after a while and Chris and I had a conversation about how pretty my shirt was. ;]
I hope your mouth is okay, Izzy! (:

And now here I am, home alone.
But not for much longer.

(:

Wow three posts in a day...more to come? O.o
Other people need to update their blogs more. :P

xmichbelx
6:25 PM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo