I only put up the ones that have 3 or more...
If you're not here, I'm sorry. >.<>
As you must've noticed, it's in abc order...but the top 6 most is in rainbow colors! =D
red=most
orange= second most
and I'm sure you get the pattern. ;]
...WHYTHEHECK does Tim have so many?
It's cuz that guy pops up everywhere... -.-'''
And he likes to tap/poke/trytoscare/caparehisheightto/dootherrandomthingsto me. XP
Is that guy that touchy with everyone? .__.
And apparently Shivvy doesn't like him but...
Shivvy: *gives me candy* That's TimChai's candy!
Me:So what? Am I supposed to like, worship it now?
Shivvy: YES!
so much for 'that' ;P
Isaac has a lot too.
Gahh he's always in my day too much...
ISAAC CHAE I WANT MY JACKET BACK!!! DX
Whoa there's a tie. =O
...that I bet is gonna be broken soon...
Cuz someone *COUGHCHRISPLATTCOUGHCOUGH* doesn't ever pop up ANYWHERE.
It's kinda sad...he used to have the most I think. O.o
But then I'm talking to JuJu eveyday now. Even at school. (:
ohh well I don't think Chris really reads me blog much anyway. =P
And I don't think anyone's ever gonna beat Izzy. X]
November 4!
Def gonna be a postworthy day! ;]
(And NOO it's NOT cuz it's election day. XP)
Well, that's all for now...
Maybe I should have one of these like...every month?
Maybe. (: