Ohh nooo
I'm making my wife jealous! ;P
You know I've been in the middle of an Isabel post too....
only it's taking a reaalllyyy long time to write...
cuz it was a different kinda post....
And I'm not sure if I want to post it anymore. :P
But this shall be an Isabel post.
Just so you know how much I love you. ;]
♥
Though you know I've already been sharing you for over a year now. ;P
Don't worry.
Michbel Chulanos is always gonna come first...
...and it sounds the best, I think. ;]
Did you know...
I already planned your Valentines Day present waayy back in the summer?
(Now the only problem is actually getting it... :P)
But I can't wait to give it to you. (:
And we're gonna spend some serious bonding time on your bday, right? (:
And winter vacation? (if decide not to go back to the PI)
(:
♥
Labels: Izzy