So yesterday night I got off the comp after dinner and then went to sleep... So I went to sleep really early... But then my brother woke me up around 10:30...cuz I was in his bed and he wanted to go to sleep. XD So then I suddenly remembered Christmas caroling... (I found out this morning practice starts Nov 30...last year it was Dec 1 T.T) So then...I started trying to sing What Child is This/ Child of the Poor...and couldn't remember it D: So I went looking through my old posts seeing if I put the lyrics somehwere... Cuz I remembered putting this one line in my blog... (But then it turns out I used it as a blog title and it wasn't in a post. T.T) But I started reading through some of my posts... and I can remember things that were happening when I was making all those vague posts... And I remember I had a lot of icons and stuff too... And some pretty emoish sutff like this one from Nov 10 2007:
'God made spaces between our fingers for someone else to fill' But God also gave us two hands...so does that mean he also expected some of us to be left alone with no one else but ourselves to try to fill in the empty spaces? --Michele.
xmichbelx 2:17 PM
I miss my icons...
Haven't looked for any in a while...
Maybe I'll find some happy ones this time? ;]
Expect some in another post today...unless I can't find any. :P