I don't get Isabel. .___. michele bolanos (12/3/2008 6:29:02 PM): Oh you knooww michele bolanos (12/3/2008 6:29:09 PM): we both had ice packs today. michele bolanos (12/3/2008 6:29:15 PM): on our left eyes XD michele bolanos (12/3/2008 6:29:28 PM): My name was right under his on the sign in book for the nurse xisab3lx (12/3/2008 6:29:30 PM): ;D xisab3lx (12/3/2008 6:29:31 PM): heehee. michele bolanos (12/3/2008 6:29:45 PM): haha I wrote the same thing too x] xisab3lx (12/3/2008 6:29:51 PM): HMM xisab3lx (12/3/2008 6:29:54 PM): NO WONDER xisab3lx (12/3/2008 6:29:55 PM): . michele bolanos (12/3/2008 6:29:56 PM): ? xisab3lx (12/3/2008 6:29:58 PM): heeheeehee.
Well anyywayy... Afterschool was pretty funny today X]
We love you Ellie! And I hate you guys! ;D Essppecciiallly Ralph! Me: Ralph, do you hate me? Ralph: Heck yeess Me: Yay! :D
"Something ending in ang" ahahaha -.- Gahh Izzy you have the worst sense for names. DX
Thank yous! -Thank you Juju for being my pillow and making me finish bio hw. XP ♥ -Thanks Ellie, Michy, Joan, and JessicaLiu for your prayers at prayer meeting today. ♥ -Thank you Shivvy and Andy for the 'advice' :P ♥