<body> Photobucket
Monday, December 22, 2008

IT'S WINTER VACATION!!! =D
I miss you guys!
Especially ISABEL all the way in the Philippines and JUJU who left for SanFran today

SATURDAY
was FUUUNNN :D
Thank you CHRIS AND JUJU ♥
For being the only ones who actually came to my [fail] meeting. :P
It wasn't a complete failure though...cuz we had fun. (:

Even though you guys ignored me and made me an invisible chair. XP
Chris is in love with my floor. O.o XD
and has a thing for Maria... oh my. =O ;D
haha too bad she's taken...but I would approve ;]
Chris is her favorite freshman anyway.... -.-
Trying to send you guys the pics right now...but it won't work D:
I've been trying since Saturday...but my computer is still being stupid. -___-
Can't even upload them to blogger. ):


SUNDAY
It was my dads birthday yesterday! =O
Spent all morning making his card.

And then the rest of my day preparing for the FPSG caroling people to come.
I was the audience this time! not caroling :D
I took videos x]

"ask permission" ROFLMAO X]
Awwkwarrdd...but you'll do it anyway cuz you love me, right? ;] ♥

TODAY
Juju called before he left. ^-^
And while he was in the car too1 And I got to talk to EMilyyang too. (:
Tried to go last minute Christmas shopping...and failed. T.T
I bought tanktops though...
Cuz they were $2.50! With NO BUILT INS :D
haha yes, that's^ a big deal to me cuz I HATE those tank tops with the built in bras that are too tight and hurt you when you wear them. >.< >
and I saw Stephanie at the mall. (:



I wanna write a song over break...
Wonder if I can actually make a good one that I don't rip up this time...? :P
Wish me luck :D

Well...more to come later... (:
I should start blogging more often again huh :P

Keep safe everyone. (:
Hope to see you all in one, live piece when we get back ;D
:P

xmichbelx
6:50 PM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo