<body> Photobucket
Friday, January 2, 2009

Blog is dying, I was dying, and the first day of the new year sucked crap.

Buutt...I'm not superstitious about the whole "whatever you're doing on new year is what you're gonne be doing for the whole rest of the year" so it's okay. :P

Today is...sorta looking up..
cept for the fact that I'm sleepy and really cold...
My dad woke me up at about 8:45 this morning...gotta do my homework. T.T

Gotta figure out what I'm doing for the debut too...
Izzys gone
Chris is gone
Tiffanys gone
Shivvys busy
and Juju can't come over if it's just me and him
sooo...
I'm screwed. T.T
I was pissed off at myself for not starting earlier...but nothing I can do about it now so I won't depress myself with that and I'll just..keep looking ahead...and I see the debut...a week away. .-.
Short on cash too...
Gotta get Maria a present... Jan. 6 / Jan. 10
Gotta get Shivvy a present... Jan. 7
Gotta get my parents and anniversary present... Jan. 9
Btw, what're you guys getting Maria?
Wanna just all share a present?
Cuz since it's a frreaakkiin expensive party you're supposed to give a really nice gift, right?
and I think everyones problly short on cash...and I'd feel bad if you all had to ask your parents for money and you're not even that close to her...
Cept Izzy. I know she and her dad are already getting her something. Cuz her dad's invited too.
So...you guys tell me what you think. (:

..I can't get my hw done...
I'm not good at analyzing myself. T.T
ah...but...
I have something really important to do...so I better finish soon.

I never got around to writing a song either...
Well, I tried, but failed again.
Where has the winter break gone?
I wasted so much time. T.T

oh well..
As long as I get that really important thing done..
it'll be okay. (:

Gonna go work now.
Took me...20 minutes to type this?!
-_____-

I gotta start posting more again.
Maybe post later...
Bye for now. (:

xmichbelx
10:38 AM

2-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo