<body> Photobucket
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
It's funny how people do the same things over and over, hoping that we'll somehow get different results.

I think it's cute how Izzy thinks the way I write Chinese is cute ^-^
But then sad at the same time cuz she only thinks its cute cuz I suck -.-


I haven't done a period-by-period post in a whillee...
today doesn't seem very eventful though .-.
but let's see how it goes.. (:

2nd per-
sub for pe~
I EPICALLY FAILED in badminton today. T.T
oh well..
we still won
so that's good ^-^


3rd per-
I noticed something!
Which I told Izzy about during math
and I guess it's a good thing...
but kinda sad at the same time..
ohh well...
I thought of something though...
maybe why..
remind me to tell you tomorrow Izzy (:

Snack-
cramming bio with Juju (:

4th per-
talked to Izzy..Izzy talked to herself O.o
I don't get math! D: T.T

5th per-
AHHH ASDFGHJKL;
BIO TEST. 'nuf said.

Lunch-
Juju's lazy .-.
won't even hold a cookie xP

6th per-
eh..s'ok...
lots of me and Emiko laughing at Raymond (like always :P)

7th per-
I think I need shorter answers .-.
THANK YOU JUJUU!
for the notebook (:
it's so prettyyy ^-^

And..that was my day..? :P

Btw, in response to Juju's comment..
Squirrel stories!
This blog was originally made by Isabel for our storeis about squirrel (aka Isaac :P) that we started on the forum!
But then..I couldn't log in for like moontthhsss..
and then I tried it again one day and then it worked!
but the squirrel stories were already old .-.
Sooo...I just used it as a blog
Cuz Izzy had a blog too..
and then..
lotsa other people started getting blogs~!
And now there's too many people with blogs and I haven't changed my blog links yet .-.
and that's the story :P
I just thought I'd share it with you gusy since Juju brought it up :P


And the more I see you
the more I wonder
what it is that goes through your mind
that lets you sleep soundly at night
while you cause her so much pain.
And from your point of view,
I think there's probably a good reason..
I hope there's a good reason
becuase I used to see something in you
But then I lost it
and she found it
and I wish she never did.
I need to catch this mistake
before we make it again
but..
maybe...
it has already fallen through
I think you know who this is to..
and I don't think you even read my blog :P
But...not like you'd get it anyway even if you did.
P.S.
Thank you to everyone who still reads this (:
I appreciate it ♥

xmichbelx
5:48 PM

4-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo