<body> Photobucket
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Hello I missed you quite terribly...

First blog post in a long time...
I missed my blog (:
But most of the time I just post emo stuff in it..
Poor blog =/
I'm not really sure what to do with it anymore..
I don't want to go puttig a bunch of depressing posts, have people act like they care, and then ignore it all, like usual.

I wanted to be able to show Maria my blog someday too...
But I haven't been able to put anything that I can really be proud of...
no good writing or photography...
So it's better lefta secret.

Well I might stay on hiatus until I figure it out...
But I dunno
I feel bad for letting my blog get lonely :(

Oh well...
That's it for now I guess..
time to get working on that pile of homework..T.T


P.S.
This is my offical good bye to my 4.0
Though I hope it comes back this semester...
I can't wait for Chrsitmas :)
Maybe I'll start Christmas shopping today...
I'm still hopeful for 2010
A New Year can change a lot can't it?
Sure, it's just from one day to the next
And you get frustrated because you're still writing '09 on all of your papers
But it changes something inside people, I think.
It's just the feeling
The feeling of a new year, a new chance for change.
I'm trying to start now,
But the New Year cangive me that little push
that I might just need...

xmichbelx
1:39 PM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo