<body> Photobucket
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock~

Aloha was awesome :D
Sure, the first hour was awkward...
and the DJ coulda been a little better with the song selection (Party in the U.S.A.? Really? Ugh. -.-)
But still!
Lotsa fun :D
I missed going to dances ^-^
YAY BOUNCY SLIDE :D
Dancing with Avi and Chris © (Me + Avi, Hannah + Chris then Hannah + Avi, Me + Chris)
Poor Sagar was fifth wheeling...o.o
I missed spending time with Hannah :3
and Shivvy~!
And Alice! Alice is always lotsa fun to dance with :D
And Izzy too of course! Always my unofficial date ;] ©
And everyone else in the various circles I danced in :3
I think Jennifer really likes taking pictures of me. :P
Dunno why.... but I wanna see all of them eventually!! :D
I just realized that I have now been to 1 Social, 1 Hello dance, 1 Fall Ball, and 1 Aloha...
That's it. x]
Sadies, formal and prom...by the end of next year? :D


Last hug= ISABEL CHUA.
That made me smile. 
It really did :)
I've missed dropping you off 
at your doorstep ©

It was really nice to go to another dance after not going for such a long time...
I missed the music
and the lights
and even the ringing in my ears
as I lay down in bed,
exhausted.


Now, I just can't wait for next Friday...
I'm going to miss everyone over the summer 
but I'm still really excited.
I'm dreading my grades..
But I hope I can do well on finals
and pull them up :)
If not...
well...let's not think about that right now :D 
I'm excited for Friday
I'm excited for July...
and I'm actually
excited for my birthday this year ©
I think summer is just
looking pretty good
in general :)
I hope I'm not disappointed ^-^
©

xmichbelx
12:25 AM

0-♥-

DISCLAMER

WELCOME TO
abturluv.blogspot.com
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PAGE ;
CLICK HERE.

Michele is currently:

Done changing the layout...I guess.

VISITOR

isabel hacked (:
& prettified michele`s blog!
10.01.07 7:55pm <3

Music = cheap therapy.



Bittersweet memories...

January 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
February 2011
April 2011
September 2011

Comment me!



Shall we runaway?

~ Izzy
~ Shivvy
~ JuJu
~ Avi
~ Chris
~ MaleyPo
~ ZuoZuo
~ MichyChang
~ Tim
~ Renz
~ Catherine
~ Tiffany
~ Dogelio
~ Marissa
~ Archie
~ Andy
~ Josh
~ Emma
~ Andrew
~ EmilyYang
~ Sayoni
~ Joe
~ Claudine
~ Priya
~ JeremyLe
~ Angel
~ Isaac

Doomo arigatoo.

Photo by ~drpablo